Ionic owns and manages a diverse and modern fleet of high-specification tankers and bulk carriers that transport cargoes efficiently and in a way that protects human health, the environment and the vessels in operation, and that meets or exceeds the safety and quality standards of the industry and of our customers. Company’s vessels are manned by competent and well-trained seafarers and are operated by experienced and highly skilled onshore professionals.
Our goal is ZERO INCIDENTS and ZERO SPILLS
Committed in providing high quality and environmentally safe marine transport, adding value to our customers, employees and the community through:
- Committing ourselves, to the highest safety, quality and ethical standards.
- Providing safe, reliable and efficient marine transportation services.
- Having established a company corporate culture that our people are likely to uphold outside the workspace, too and conducting ourselves with integrity and dealing fairly.
- Contributing to global and local economic development, fueling growth and stability.
- Running and maintaining the vessels to the highest operational and safety standards by continuously improving the management system and applying shipping industry best practices, is a continuous process.